Department of Software Engineering
- To be a leading department in the field of software development and digital
design that offers the software education with the State-of- the-art skills. The Graduates
will be recognized as globally competent by their dynamic work and produce valuable
digital solutions for the society.
- DM1: To construct the software related technical skills among the students.
- DM2: To practice the cutting-edge technologies in the various areas of digital design and software development.
- DM3: To contribute towards the betterment of the society by producing enhanced software solutions through research.
- DM4: To generate the spirit of inquiry, team work, novelty and professionalism among the students.
The Software Engineering Courses provide the students with an in-depth understanding of the role of Software Engineering within IT dependent enterprises. Students develop capabilities in analysis, evaluation and implementation of Software Engineering principles in IT system development as well as the ability to integrate complex systems architectures within and between organisations.
The course addresses key aspects of modern Software Engineering through integrated modules covering Information Security, Software Quality Assurance and Advanced Software Engineering.
- M.Sc(Software Engineering) - 5 Years Integrated
- M.Sc(Software Engineering-Lateral) - 2 Years