The Arjun Singh library (Central Library) is housed at the Knowledge Centre of PMU. It spreads over to three floors with an area of 25, 902 m2. Specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials are available in Basic Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Biotechnology, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education.
The library has open-access system to enable the students to liberally select books of their choice and to read. The Library uses Automation Software for its operations; with a fully bar-coded collection and offers OPAC service throughout the Campus LAN. The open access system enables the staff and students to freely and liberally choose and read the book in the library itself.
Apart from State-of-the-art Central library, Exclusive library is available for the departments for instant access too.
- Central library of three storey building with partially air-conditioned rooms
- Volumes - 78693 with Book - Bank
- Digital Library – 1480CDs, 578 Video Cassettes and 225 Audio Cassettes
- Journals numbering 559 - National and International
- Kept open daily from 8.30a.m to 8.00p.m
Membership - Widespread Linkage
- RIBA – Royal Institute of British Architect
- TERI – The Energy and Resources Institute
- DELNET – Developing Library Network
- ACM – Association of Computing Machinery
- ASCE – American Society of Civil Engineering
- NPTEL – National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning.
- British Council Library, American Library, Tamil University Library.